Here at tourpatrons we strongly appreciate and support the individual right to privacy. To that end, we asked our caffeine powered attorneys to explain how your personal information and data is acquired, handled, and destroyed. Further, how you may request information about such data, what we know about you, and how you may proceed. We strongly encourage you to take the time out of your day to read this policy in its entirety.
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- When you use our Service, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Our service may require you to create a unique login name, in doing so we will ask for your e-mail, name, phone number, and other details.
- Through the use of our Application we may collect your GPS information, location, routes, and other travel information.
II. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR EMAIL
- Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Application(s), new products and other updates. You may opt out at any time.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If you change your mind after opting in, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at the address below.
- By using our Application you are consenting to the potential use of your information in order for the application to fulfill its functions. If you do not want such collected information to be used, you must uninstall the application promptly.
- We will disclose your information if law enforcement demands it or if we reasonably believe you are engaged in criminal activity or the life, health, and safety of a person is in danger.
V. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, any third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- Please be aware that providers may be located in, or have facilities that are located, a different jurisdiction than either you or us.
- If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
- When you click on links on our Service, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and strongly encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- At our discretion we may utilize provider services that will display advertisements upon your device.
- Such advertisements are meant to fund the Application and provide you with better quality service.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted.
- Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all necessary requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
VIII. AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You must be at least 18 to use this website and associated Service.
IX. GDPR POLICY
- tourpatrons, LLC fully recognizes and respects the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We try to abide by and at all times respect the GDPR and similar privacy policies, including, but not limited to Canada, the individual states of United States and the U.S. federal government itself, and so on.
- If you are a resident of a nation or state with such privacy policies you may contact us and request a copy of any and all information we have about you. We will compile a comprehensive report and share it with you.
- We reaffirm and assert that if there is a data breach we will promptly notify all applicable parties and may go so far as to suspend operations until we can assess the damage and correct the breach.
- We assert that we do not collect information that would be applicable under Article 3(2) of the GDPR (such as religious affiliation, political affiliation, or ethnicity).
- Should this change we will notify you promptly and explain why. We will also appoint, in such situation, an Article 27 representative.
X. CALIFORNIA OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS
- Residents of California or other jurisdictions that have enacted privacy laws, regulations, or policies, please feel free to reach out and request a copy of the information we have about you.
- You may, at your discretion, request deletion of such information.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- If our Service is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell services to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at our e-mail address, found in our Contact section.
- As reflected above, we try to be transparent and honest with our customers.
- To that end, our policy is to make you aware of what cookies we use and how they function so that you can make an informed choice to permit cookies or not.
- Many of our cookies self-destruct when a set period of time has elapsed.
- However, should cookies and their use reveal personal information about you to use that you did not consent to, our policy is to go ahead and destroy the information.
- The cookies are for our business use in the aggregate and are not meant to linger or follow you all over the internet.
- Our cookies may be used to retarget you or let our advertisers know what advertisements you may prefer.
- These cookies self-destruct after a period of time, but while they are with you, they do track your movement, can be aggregated, and may be used for marketing.
- If in doubt, please email us and we’ll be glad to address concerns!